- Download the app from your app store.
- Follow the instructions to register your vehicle.
- Fund the account using credit, PayPal, or cash.
- You will be charged the toll plus a 15% convenience fee – $1 toll = $1.15
- If funding with cash, or prefund the account in advance, you will only be charged the reload fee which is $2.
We call this App, Snap & Drive®!
- Buffalo and Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority
- Burlington County Bridge Commission
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Delaware River and Bay Authority
- Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission
- Delaware River Port Authority
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Central Florida Expressway
- Lee County (Florida)
- Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
- Houbolt Road (Illinois)
- Kane County Department of Transportation (Illinois)
- Skyway Concession Company (Illinois)
- Indiana Toll Road Concession Company, LLC
- Cline Avenue Bridge (Indiana)
- Kentucky Public Transportation Infrastructure Authority
- Maryland Transportation Authority
- Maine Turnpike Authority
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority Bridges and Tunnels
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority
- Cape May County Bridge Commission (New Jersey)
- New York State Bridges Authority
- New York State Thruway Authority
- Niagara Falls Bridge Commission
- North Carolina Turnpike Authority
- Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority
- South Jersey Transportation Authority
- The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
- The State Road and Tollway Authority (Georgia)
- Thousand Islands Bridge Authority (New York)
- Virginia Department of Transportation (Serves as the primary agency for the 11 independent toll agencies within the State of Virginia)
- West Virginia Parkway Authority
- UBP Bay City (Michigan)
IMPORTANT: PlusPass does not work on toll lanes equipped with gates, or toll lanes marked “Transponder Only”, for example “SunPass Only or EZPass Only”.
You will receive a notification on your phone when your vehicle is ready to use. To check the status of a vehicle, look in the “Vehicles” tab in the app. Your vehicle will first show up as “Pending”, which will change to “Enabled” after it is registered and ready to use with PlusPass™. This process is normally complete within 24 hours.
We do not currently recommend using the PlusPass app to pay for your tolls when using a rental car. PlusPass technology is fully capable of working in a rental car. However, an industry competitor has significant, exclusive arrangements with many of the major rental car companies which can prevent users from being properly charged through the PlusPass app. As such, this issue is currently the subject of litigation between PlusPass and the competitor.
We are working hard to bring our consumer-friendly app to all rental car customers so they can choose how they’d like to pay for their tolls, enjoy cost-savings, and avoid inflated charges.
Different Toll Operators process transactions in different time-frames. Some process within a few hours, for others it can take 30 days. In unusual circumstances, it may take an Operator as long as 60 or 90 days. We aware that just because the transactions are delayed, they are not lost and will eventually post to your account.
Please register the trailer and license plate as a separate vehicle in your PlusPass™ account.
No, it is not necessary to carry the phone in the vehicle.
Your license plate needs to be clean and legible in order to use PlusPass™.
You are responsible for all trips, until you update your PlusPass™ account and remove the vehicle.
If the notice is for a transaction date/time when the vehicle was registered with PlusPass™, please send us an email to email@example.com with the license plate number of the car, violation reference number, and date and time of the toll. Attaching an image of the violation notice will expedite the process.
First, click forgot password when attempting to login. We will then send you an email that tells you to reset your password. Once the new password has been accepted, you can enter it into your login. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.